Fast Vietnamese translation services
tnfast provides fast professional Vietnamese to English and English to Vietnamese document translation services.
What you will get for certified document translations
Certified document translations will contain the NAATI accredited translator’s stamp and signature. If the translation is for overseas, we can also provide an official cover letter for your translations and certification stamp with signature from the company representative. The translations will also contain the company letter head.
How fast can I get the translations
For documents < 1000 words, you can get an electronic copy of the company certified translations within 48 hours.
Types of documents that we translate
- Academic transcript translations
- Adoption certificate translations
- Apprenticeship certificate translations
- Auditor’s report and financial report translations
- Bank statement translations
- Birth certificate translations
- Certificate of good conduct translations
- Coroner report translations
- Death certificate translations
- Degree certificate translations
- Diploma translations
- Divorce translation services
- Driver’s license translation
- Electricity bill translations
- Email translations
- Employment contract translation
- Employment reference translations
- Export permit translations
- Financial translation services
- Identity card translations
- Import permit translations
- Journeyman certificate translations
- Legal translation services
- Letter and card translations
- Marriage certificate translations
- Master tradesman certificate translations
- Medical report translations
- Migration document translations
- Motorcycle licence translations
- Name-change certificate translations
- Passport translations
- Penal clearance certificate translations
- Police report translations
- Police clearance translations
- Power of attorney translations
- Property title, deeds and transfers
- Receipts and Invoice translations
- Resume translations
- Single-status certificate translations
- Statutory declaration translations
- Survey translation services
- Telephone bill translations
- Technical manuals or instruction booklet
- Visa document translations
- Wills translation services
- Urgent or fast translation services
About the language
Vietnamese is an Austroasiatic language that originated in the north of Vietnam and is the national and official language of the country. It is the native language of the Vietnamese (Kinh) people, as well as a first or second language for the many ethnic minorities of Vietnam. As the result of Vietnamese emigration and cultural influence, Vietnamese speakers are found throughout the world, notably in East and Southeast Asia, North America, Australia and Western Europe. Vietnamese has also been officially recognized as a minority language in the Czech Republic.
It is part of the Austroasiatic language family of which it has by far the most speakers (several times as many as the other Austroasiatic languages combined). Vietnamese vocabulary has borrowings from Chinese, and it formerly used a modified set of Chinese characters called chữ nôm given vernacular pronunciation. The Vietnamese alphabet (quốc ngữ) in use today is a Latin alphabet with additional diacritics for tones, and certain letters.
As the national language, Vietnamese is spoken throughout Vietnam by ethnic Vietnamese and by Vietnam’s many minorities. Vietnamese is also the native language of the Gin minority group in southern Guangxi Province in China. A significant number of native speakers also reside in neighboring Cambodia and Laos.
In the United States, Vietnamese is the sixth most spoken language, with over 1.5 million speakers, who are concentrated in a handful of states. It is the third most spoken language in Texas, fourth in Arkansas and Louisiana, and fifth in California. Vietnamese is the seventh most spoken language in Australia. In France, it is the most spoken Asian language and the eighth most spoken immigrant language at home.