Examples of documents we translate
These are examples of document translations we commonly provide for our clients in Australia and overseas:
- Personal documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, passports, medical reports and educational qualifications
- Legal documents, contracts for businesses, employment letters, property purchase contract or rental agreements
- Various news articles or personal emails for court use
- Company / School / Product brochures for marketing or advertising use
- Technical or engineering reports
- Academic reports or articles for research purposes
Document Translation Services
Our translators are carefully selected in providing professional document translations. We have had our fair share of receiving incredibly bad translations at the ‘lowest prices’, and are determined not to follow the same path in providing translation from tired or unprofessional sources. Our translators have worked with us for many years and have delivered consistent quality results.
Clients are often surprised how fast they can get their translations. Prices are affordable, especially for legal or technical documents. You do not need to visit our office or travel to get your documents professionally translated. Everything can be done by email. To get started with your document translation, please follow these steps:
- Scan your documents or take a clear photo of them. Both options are acceptable.
- We will review your documents and email you a quote within 10-30 minutes during business hours, along with the payment instructions.
- If you’d like to proceed, just pay online using your credit card.
- We will email you the translations for preview before posting the certified originals.