Bathurst Vietnamese Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Vietnamese translation by human translators for Bathurst. Our Vietnamese document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Vietnamese translations within deadlines.
Vietnamese Translation Services
Our Bathurst translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Bathurst Vietnamese Passport Translation Service
- Bathurst Vietnamese Driving License Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Police Report Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Birth Certificate Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Marriage Certificate Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Academic Transcript Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Business Translator
- Bathurst Vietnamese Technical Translator
- Bathurst Vietnamese Legal Translation Service
- Bathurst Vietnamese Website Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Divorce Certificate Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Company Report Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Utility Bill Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Payslip Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Bathurst Vietnamese Death Certificate Translation
Vietnamese TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Vietnamese translators and dedicated Vietnamese translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Vietnamese translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Bathurst Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Vietnamese Language
Vietnamese was identified more than 150 years ago as part of the Mon–Khmer branch of the Austro-Asiatic language family (a family that also includes Khmer, spoken in Cambodia, as well as various tribal and regional languages, such as the Munda and Khasi languages spoken in eastern India, and others in southern China). Later, Mường was found to be more closely related to Vietnamese than other Mon–Khmer languages, and a Việt-Mường sub-grouping was established. As data on more Mon–Khmer languages were acquired, other minority languages (such as Thavưng, Chứt languages, Hung, etc.) were found to share Việt-Mường characteristics, and the Việt-Mường term was renamed to Vietic.
Bathurst is a regional city in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales, Australia. It is approximately 200 km west of Sydney and is the seat of the Bathurst Regional Council. Bathurst is the oldest inland settlement in Australia and has an estimated population of 34,303 people. Bathurst is often referred to as Gold Country as it was the site of the first gold discovery and where the first gold rush occurred in Australia. Today it is education, tourism and manufacturing that drive the economy.
Bathurst's economy was transformed by the discovery of gold in 1851. One illustration of the prosperity gold brought to Bathurst is the growth and status of, Hotels and inns. The first licensed inn within the township was opened in 1835, the Highland Laddie. At the peak of hotel activity in 1875, coinciding with the gold rush period, there were 61 operating concurrently. A total of 89 hotel locations have been identified in the town of Bathurst, with 112 operating in the immediate district during the course of the history in Bathurst. Initially many pubs were simply a cottage with stables.