Perth Swedish Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Swedish translation by human translators for Perth. Our Swedish document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Swedish translations within deadlines.
Swedish Translation Services
Our Perth translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Perth Swedish Passport Translation Service
- Perth Swedish Driving License Translation
- Perth Swedish Police Report Translation
- Perth Swedish Birth Certificate Translation
- Perth Swedish Marriage Certificate Translation
- Perth Swedish Academic Transcript Translation
- Perth Swedish Business Translator
- Perth Swedish Technical Translator
- Perth Swedish Legal Translation Service
- Perth Swedish Website Translation
- Perth Swedish Divorce Certificate Translation
- Perth Swedish Company Report Translation
- Perth Swedish Utility Bill Translation
- Perth Swedish Payslip Translation
- Perth Swedish Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Perth Swedish Death Certificate Translation
Swedish TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Swedish translators and dedicated Swedish translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Swedish translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Perth Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Swedish Language
Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken by approximately 10 million people, predominantly in Sweden and parts of Finland, especially along its coast and on the Åland islands.
In the 9th century, Old Norse began to diverge into Old West Norse (Norway and Iceland) and Old East Norse (Sweden and Denmark). In the 12th century, the dialects of Denmark and Sweden began to diverge, becoming Old Danish and Old Swedish in the 13th century. All were heavily influenced by Middle Low German during the Middle Ages.
Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia and the fourth most populous city in Australia. The Perth metropolitan area has an estimated population of almost 1,700,000. The central business district and suburbs of Perth are situated on the banks of the Swan River. Shortly after the establishment of the port settlement of Fremantle, Perth was founded on 12 June 1829 by Captain James Stirling as the political centre of the Swan River Colony. As the business and administration centre for the resource-rich state, Perth has grown consistently faster than the national average.