Canberra Thai Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Thai translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Thai document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Thai translations within deadlines.
Thai Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Thai Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Thai Driving License Translation
- Canberra Thai Police Report Translation
- Canberra Thai Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Thai Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Thai Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Thai Business Translator
- Canberra Thai Technical Translator
- Canberra Thai Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Thai Website Translation
- Canberra Thai Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Thai Company Report Translation
- Canberra Thai Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Thai Payslip Translation
- Canberra Thai Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Thai Death Certificate Translation
Thai TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Thai translators and dedicated Thai translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Thai translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Thai Language
Thai, or more precisely Siamese or Central Thai, is the national and official language of Thailand and the native language of the Thai people, Thailand's dominant ethnic group. Thai is a member of the Tai group of the Tai–Kadai language family. Some words in Thai are borrowed from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer. It is a tonal and analytic language. Many scholars believe that the Thai script is derived from the Khmer script, which is modeled after the Brahmic script from the Indic family.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.