Sydney Hungarian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Hungarian translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Hungarian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Hungarian translations within deadlines.
Hungarian Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Hungarian Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Hungarian Driving License Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Police Report Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Business Translator
- Sydney Hungarian Technical Translator
- Sydney Hungarian Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Hungarian Website Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Company Report Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Payslip Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Hungarian Death Certificate Translation
Hungarian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Hungarian translators and dedicated Hungarian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Hungarian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Hungarian Language
The first printed Hungarian book was published in Kraków in 1533, by Benedek Komjáti. The work's title is A Szent Pál levelei magyar nyelven (In original spelling: Az zenth Paal leueley magyar nyeluen), i.e. The letters of Saint Paul in the Hungarian language. In the 17th century, the language was already very similar to its present-day form, although two of the past tenses were still used. German, Italian and French loans also appeared in the language by these years. Further Turkish words were borrowed during the Ottoman rule of part of Hungary between 1541 and 1699.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.