Sydney Persian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Persian translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Persian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Persian translations within deadlines.
Persian Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Persian Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Persian Driving License Translation
- Sydney Persian Police Report Translation
- Sydney Persian Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Persian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Persian Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Persian Business Translator
- Sydney Persian Technical Translator
- Sydney Persian Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Persian Website Translation
- Sydney Persian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Persian Company Report Translation
- Sydney Persian Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Persian Payslip Translation
- Sydney Persian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Persian Death Certificate Translation
Persian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Persian translators and dedicated Persian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Persian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Persian Language
Persian is an Iranian language within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European languages. Persian, the more widely used name of the language in English historically, is an anglicized form derived from Latin *Persianus < Latin Persia < Greek Πέρσις Pérsis, a Hellenized form of Old Persian Parsa. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the term Persian as a language name is first attested in English in the mid-16th century. Native Iranian Persian speakers call it Fârsi. Farsi is the arabicized form of Pârsi, due to a lack of the 'p' phoneme in Standard Arabic (i.e., the 'p' was replaced with an 'f').
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.