Sydney Urdu Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Urdu translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Urdu document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Urdu translations within deadlines.
Urdu Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Urdu Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Urdu Driving License Translation
- Sydney Urdu Police Report Translation
- Sydney Urdu Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Urdu Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Urdu Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Urdu Business Translator
- Sydney Urdu Technical Translator
- Sydney Urdu Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Urdu Website Translation
- Sydney Urdu Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Urdu Company Report Translation
- Sydney Urdu Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Urdu Payslip Translation
- Sydney Urdu Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Urdu Death Certificate Translation
Urdu TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Urdu translators and dedicated Urdu translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Urdu translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Urdu Language
The word Urdu is derived from the same Turkish word that has given English horde. Urdu arose in the contact situation which developed from the invasions of the Indian subcontinent by Turkic dynasties from the 11th century onwards, first as Sultan Mahmud of the Ghaznavid empire conquered Punjab in the early 11th century, then when the Ghurids invaded northern India in the 12th century, and most decisively with the establishment of the Delhi Sultanate.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.