Melbourne Professional Translation Services
Get certified Melbourne translation services by NAATI accredited translators. We provide professional NAATI certified translation services for Melbourne, with a 100% acceptance guarantee on all document translations required for immigration to Australia.
For our clients in Melbourne, we are able to translate all languages including Chinese, Arabic, German, French, Japanese, Hindi, Punjabi, Persian, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Russian and Greek.
With expert translators in over 60+ languages, and an experienced DTP team, we are able to assist you quickly for any translation or typesetting project.
How much does your Melbourne translator service cost?
As a general guide, prices for standard documents such as driver’s license, birth certificates and marriage certificate start from $65. For non-standard documents, prices are based on per word and urgency. Once you submit your documents for review, we will reply to you usually within the hour with a quote and instructions for payment to proceed.
Do you provide translations for businesses, as well as for individuals?
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone. We provide translations for immigration documents for visa and citizenship application purposes, as well as for Melbourne businesses, and Melbourne government departments that require professional Melbourne translation services.
Melbourne Translator Services
What you will get for certified document translations
Certified document translations will contain the NAATI accredited translator’s stamp and signature. If the certification is for overseas, we can provide an official cover letter for your translations and a certification stamp and signature from the company’s representative. The translations will also contain the company letter head.
Types of documents that we translate
- Academic transcript translations
- Adoption certificate translations
- Apprenticeship certificate translations
- Auditor’s report and financial report translations
- Bank statement translations
- Birth certificate translations
- Certificate of good conduct translations
- Coroner report translations
- Death certificate translations
- Degree certificate translations
- Diploma translations
- Divorce translation services
- Driver’s license translation
- Electricity bill translations
- Email translations
- Employment contract translation
- Employment reference translations
- Export permit translations
- Financial translation services
- Identity card translations
- Import permit translations
- Journeyman certificate translations
- Legal translation services
- Letter and card translations
- Marriage certificate translations
- Master tradesman certificate translations
- Medical report translations
- Migration document translations
- Motorcycle licence translations
- Name-change certificate translations
- Passport translations
- Penal clearance certificate translations
- Police report translations
- Police clearance translations
- Power of attorney translations
- Property title, deeds and transfers
- Receipts and Invoice translations
- Resume translations
- Single-status certificate translations
- Statutory declaration translations
- Survey translation services
- Telephone bill translations
- Technical manuals or instruction booklet
- Visa document translations
- Wills translation services
- Urgent or fast translation services
Certified document translation services
We are familiar with the certification required in different countries and provide translation services suitable for visa applications, immigration and legal purposes. Even when it is not required, certification often gives quality assurance and confidence to customers. If you need NAATI certified translations or company certified translations, submit your documents for a quick quote.
Melbourne, Victoria’s coastal capital, is a city of stately 19th-century buildings and tree-lined boulevards. Yet at its centre is the strikingly modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, restaurants and cultural events along the Yarra River. In Southbank, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is site of Arts Centre Melbourne – a performing arts complex – and National Gallery of Victoria, displaying Australian and Indigenous art.