Melbourne Chinese Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Chinese translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Chinese document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Chinese translations within deadlines.
Chinese Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Chinese Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Chinese Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Business Translator
- Melbourne Chinese Technical Translator
- Melbourne Chinese Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Chinese Website Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Chinese Death Certificate Translation
Chinese TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Chinese translators and dedicated Chinese translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Chinese translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Chinese Language
The Chinese language (汉语/漢語 Hànyǔ; 华语/華語 Huáyǔ; 中文 Zhōngwén) forms one of the branches of Sino-Tibetan family of languages. About one-fifth of the world's population, or over one billion people, speaks some variety of Chinese as their native language. In common English usage, Chinese is considered a language and its varieties dialects, a classification that agrees with Chinese speakers' self-perception.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.