Melbourne Thai Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Thai translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Thai document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Thai translations within deadlines.
Thai Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Thai Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Thai Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Thai Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Thai Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Thai Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Thai Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Thai Business Translator
- Melbourne Thai Technical Translator
- Melbourne Thai Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Thai Website Translation
- Melbourne Thai Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Thai Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Thai Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Thai Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Thai Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Thai Death Certificate Translation
Thai TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Thai translators and dedicated Thai translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Thai translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Thai Language
Thai, or more precisely Siamese or Central Thai, is the national and official language of Thailand and the native language of the Thai people, Thailand's dominant ethnic group. Thai is a member of the Tai group of the Tai–Kadai language family. Some words in Thai are borrowed from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer. It is a tonal and analytic language. Many scholars believe that the Thai script is derived from the Khmer script, which is modeled after the Brahmic script from the Indic family.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.