Melbourne Serbian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Serbian translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Serbian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Serbian translations within deadlines.
Serbian Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Serbian Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Serbian Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Business Translator
- Melbourne Serbian Technical Translator
- Melbourne Serbian Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Serbian Website Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Serbian Death Certificate Translation
Serbian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Serbian translators and dedicated Serbian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Serbian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Serbian Language
Standard Serbian language uses both Cyrillic (ћирилица / ćirilica) and Latin script (latinica / латиница). Although Serbian language authorities have recognized the official status for both scripts in contemporary standard Serbian language for more than half of a century now, due to historical reasons, Cyrillic was made the official script of Serbia's administration by the 2006 Constitution. However, the law does not regulate scripts in standard language, or standard language itself by any means, leaving the choice of script as a matter of personal preference and to the free will in all aspects of life (publishing, media, trade and commerce, etc.), except in government paperwork production and in official written communication with state officials which have to be in Cyrillic.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.