Singapore Polish Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Polish translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Polish document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Polish translations within deadlines.
Polish Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Polish Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Polish Driving License Translation
- Singapore Polish Police Report Translation
- Singapore Polish Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Polish Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Polish Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Polish Business Translator
- Singapore Polish Technical Translator
- Singapore Polish Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Polish Website Translation
- Singapore Polish Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Polish Company Report Translation
- Singapore Polish Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Polish Payslip Translation
- Singapore Polish Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Polish Death Certificate Translation
Polish TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Polish translators and dedicated Polish translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Polish translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Polish Language
Polish (język polski, polszczyzna) is a language of the Lechitic subgroup of West Slavic languages, used throughout Poland (being that country's official language) and by Polish minorities in other countries. Its written standard is the Polish alphabet, which has several additions to the letters of the basic Latin script.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.