Singapore Ukrainian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Ukrainian translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Ukrainian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Ukrainian translations within deadlines.
Ukrainian Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Ukrainian Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Ukrainian Driving License Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Police Report Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Business Translator
- Singapore Ukrainian Technical Translator
- Singapore Ukrainian Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Ukrainian Website Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Company Report Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Payslip Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Ukrainian Death Certificate Translation
Ukrainian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Ukrainian translators and dedicated Ukrainian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Ukrainian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Ukrainian Language
In the 13th century, eastern parts of Rus' (including Moscow) came under Tatar yoke until their unification under the Tsardom of Muscovy, whereas the south-western areas (including Kiev) were incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. For the following four centuries, the language of the two regions evolved in relative isolation from each other. Direct written evidence of the existence of the Ukrainian language dates to the late 16th century. By the 16th century, a peculiar official language was formed: a mixture of Old Church Slavonic, Ruthenian and Polish with the influence of the last of these three gradually increasing.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.